Spiral & Coil Brushes
AIB’s Coil Wound brushes are manufactured with premium quality materials to meet the demands of industrial applications. We manufacture units as coil only or as a coil mounted on a precision machined core assembly.
- » Designed for high speed applications that require constant brush pressure and contact for thorough cleaning. Available with various pitches of coils to configure the density of brush to the application.
- » Applications include: Auguring, buffing, cleaning, coating, dulling, dusting, feeding, finishing, gluing, harvesting, inking, leveling, lubricating, napping, polishing, peeling, roughening, scrubbing, staining, texturing, washing, and waxing.
- » A wide variety of materials are available including natural fibres, synthetic filaments, abrasive filaments and all types of wire materials.
Coil Brushes Mounted On Cores
- » We can manufacture complete precision machined core assemblies to match your exact specifications. These core assemblies can be disposable or recyclable depending on the application. Core assemblies are available constructed from steel, aluminum, and stainless steel depending on weight and corrosion resistance requirements.
- » Dynamic balancing is available when rotational speeds exceed recommended RPM’s.
Toll Free: 1-888-AIB-RUSH (242-7874)
Copyright © 2014 Associated Industrial Brush Company Ltd. All rights reserved.